Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion gaming laptop - 15-dk1004ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i want to know if am able to upgrade my laptop's System Memory because mine is running at 8 and it is really bad when i play.
and one more thing my laptop uses and HHD am i able to upgrade to SSD? 

please reply shortly 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the service manual for your notebook's model series.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion Gaming 15 Laptop PCIMPORTANT! This document is intended fo...

It does not have the Intel 10th gen core processors listed yet, but the memory and drive info in chapter 1 would still apply to your notebook.

Your notebook can support up to 2 x 16 GB of DDR4-2666 MHz memory and the M.2 slot supports NVMe SSD's.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.