06-16-2017 11:45 AM
I want to know if i can increased the ram of my desktop computer OMEN of 16 GB up to 32GB?
06-16-2017 01:37 PM - edited 06-16-2017 01:38 PM
Righto, specifications are here:
According to what it says there:
- Dual channel (one DIMM per channel) memory architecture
- Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports up to PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133)
- Supports 4 GB and 8 GB UDIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
note:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers
note:Maximum memory shown reflects the capability of the hardware and can be limited further in the operating system.
The unfortunate answer is: no, you can't.