Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power 580-015na

Hi, i was wondering if my hp pavilion power 580-015na is upgradeable i couldnt find anything on the internet about it and if so what is the maximum size of graphics card i can get.Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Pl1120

That series of desktops were not intended to be upgradable, thats part of the reason they are rather inexpensive, compared to a larger model.

The power supply is proprietary and hard to get a replacement for.

According to the specs, you have a GTX 1050 running on a 180w HP PSU.

HP makes a 300W PSU for that series. The highest GPU you could install would be a retail single fan version GTX 1050ti with that PSU. Not worth the expense.

PSU part number is 859758-800

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=859758-800

HP Recommended

Im not sure waht you mean by proprietary  power supply but am i able to upgrade it

HP Recommended

Proprietary means the power supply is not standard like what you would order from amazon. You have to get it from HP as its wired specifically for that HP motherboard.

I gave you the link to the HP parts store for the 300w PSU. I cant do any more for you than that.

You will have to order it from HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.