Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 25 monitor

My Xbox series x setting are set at 1080p 120fps but on some games the quality just doesn’t look like 1080p on my Xbox one it looks way better I’m wondering if the monitor is not compatible with my Xbox series x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I doubt anyone here will be of any help with that issue.

There is a big thread on Reddit about this very problem with the Xbox series X and quality issues with 144Hz monitors. Its not just your Omen monitor. Apparently Microsoft hasn't done anything to address it either.

The fact that your Xbox One works just fine on that monitor should tell you its not the monitor thats the problem.

Sorry I cant help more.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I doubt anyone here will be of any help with that issue.

There is a big thread on Reddit about this very problem with the Xbox series X and quality issues with 144Hz monitors. Its not just your Omen monitor. Apparently Microsoft hasn't done anything to address it either.

The fact that your Xbox One works just fine on that monitor should tell you its not the monitor thats the problem.

Sorry I cant help more.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.