Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC 870-2XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when i start omen command center it keeps on saying "no supported OMEN host PC is associated with this account. Sign in to an OMEN host PC and then click refresh."Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @SoulArch

EDIT: the Omen Command Center is not available for the 870-xxx series, so it wont work.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello @SoulArch

EDIT: the Omen Command Center is not available for the 870-xxx series, so it wont work.

HP Recommended

I started omen command center, then i opened services from cortana. I looked throught them and i didn't find HP Omen HSA Service.

HP Recommended

I re-read your model number. You must have added the Omen command center yourself because it didnt come with it. Correct?

HP Recommended

yes

HP Recommended

oh. ok thanks

HP Recommended

does it work for the 1070 laptop?

HP Recommended

@lexolex

Thanks for reaching out. May I have the exact model name of the computer? Refer to this link for steps to find the product details. (Ensure not to share the serial number, email, phone number, etc.)

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@FoxGG408
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• What is the exact error message?
  • Could you please share the screenshot of the error display?
  • What is the operating system?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.