2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

omen fan upgrade

omen by hp desktop 880-72nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hello..

i have omen 880-072nf .. and i have a air fan .. can i replac it to omen water cooling and i make a search for the omen water cooling but i did not see it .. the second queistion .. can i put two fans on the top of the case ? .. bezcause im working as graphics deigner thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Level 12
Level 12
5,710 5,698 541 1,196
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

omen fan upgrade

Hi

No one has responded to you query so I will give it a go.

I don't work for HP.

Another forum member may have experience working with this chassis and can give you a better answer.

I would think you could swap in a liquid cooling system if your PC had a liquid cooling option at purchase.

You could probably find the HP liquid cooling components that are compatible with your PC using HP Part Surfer.

Looking at a pic of your PC's chassis suggest it would be highly unlikely you could install top case fans.

The top chassis has a carrying handle and appears to be solid surface from the carrying handle to the back of the case.. You would be in a better position to determine if this solid panel is removable. You would have to check inside the chassis for fan mount points and verify you have the proper clearance to install top mounted fans.

Had a lengthy discussion in a different thread about installing retail heatsink or liquid cooling in an Omen 880.

You can check it out at this link if you have time to kill.

Tom

TAREK123
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

omen fan upgrade

Thank you ..

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation