Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

MANY THANKS FOR THE LETTER!
Your answers help me a lot !!!
In the near future I will buy an additional 4 GB of RAM.
Today I used different players (KM Player, MPC -BEX64, Gomplayer, Aimp, Splayer), but the load on the GPU or processor reached 95-100 percent. Only when using the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER, the GPU load was 70-80 percent. Video display is stable without jumps when I use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER.
1, Can I continue to use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER  to view video FULL HD, 4K?

2, Will the GPU, CPU, my computer be harmed if the GPU is 70-80 percent loaded ?

3, Can I use a processor AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200G  with Radeon Vega Graphics to view FULL HD 4k when I run VLC MEDIA PLAYER ?

4, What is the difference between port 3 -Front side ( Combo jack.Headphone, ) and port  2-  Back side ( Audio Line out )-?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

HP Recommended

MANY THANKS FOR THE LETTER!
Your answers help me a lot, for which MANY THANKS!
In the near future I will buy an additional 4 GB of RAM.
I used different players (KM Player, MPC -BEX64, Gomplayer, Aimp, Splayer), but the load on the GPU or processor reached 95-100 percent. Only when using the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER, the GPU load was 70-80 percent. Video display is stable without jumps when I use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER.
1, Can I continue to use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER  to view video FULL HD, 4K?

2, Will the GPU, CPU, my computer be harmed if the GPU is 70-80 percent loaded ?

3, Can I use a processor AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200G  with Radeon Vega Graphics to view FULL HD 4k when I run VLC MEDIA PLAYER ?

4, What is the difference between port 3 -Front side ( Combo jack.Headphone, ) and port  2-  Back side ( Audio Line out )-?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

HP Recommended

@grigtarI have already answer these questions. I will post again one more time.

If you have more questions, please start a new thread.

1. Of course. Its working now, no reason it wont work later. Its a free program.

2. no

3. Yes... You've proved that already does work. I don't understand why you keep asking that.

4. Earlier I pointed out that Line out is for speakers usually, or it could be used for audio equipment like a mixer.

If you have a headphone jack in the front, use that one for your Headphones.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.