53 35 0 0
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

video 4k on my mother

MANY THANKS FOR THE LETTER!
Your answers help me a lot !!!
In the near future I will buy an additional 4 GB of RAM.
Today I used different players (KM Player, MPC -BEX64, Gomplayer, Aimp, Splayer), but the load on the GPU or processor reached 95-100 percent. Only when using the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER, the GPU load was 70-80 percent. Video display is stable without jumps when I use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER.
1, Can I continue to use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER  to view video FULL HD, 4K?

2, Will the GPU, CPU, my computer be harmed if the GPU is 70-80 percent loaded ?

3, Can I use a processor AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200G  with Radeon Vega Graphics to view FULL HD 4k when I run VLC MEDIA PLAYER ?

4, What is the difference between port 3 -Front side ( Combo jack.Headphone, ) and port  2-  Back side ( Audio Line out )-?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
53 35 0 0
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

video 4k on my mother

MANY THANKS FOR THE LETTER!
Your answers help me a lot, for which MANY THANKS!
In the near future I will buy an additional 4 GB of RAM.
I used different players (KM Player, MPC -BEX64, Gomplayer, Aimp, Splayer), but the load on the GPU or processor reached 95-100 percent. Only when using the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER, the GPU load was 70-80 percent. Video display is stable without jumps when I use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER.
1, Can I continue to use the player VLC MEDIA PLAYER  to view video FULL HD, 4K?

2, Will the GPU, CPU, my computer be harmed if the GPU is 70-80 percent loaded ?

3, Can I use a processor AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200G  with Radeon Vega Graphics to view FULL HD 4k when I run VLC MEDIA PLAYER ?

4, What is the difference between port 3 -Front side ( Combo jack.Headphone, ) and port  2-  Back side ( Audio Line out )-?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,380 11,189 1,166 3,346
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

video 4k on my mother

@grigtarI have already answer these questions. I will post again one more time.

If you have more questions, please start a new thread.

1. Of course. Its working now, no reason it wont work later. Its a free program.

2. no

3. Yes... You've proved that already does work. I don't understand why you keep asking that.

4. Earlier I pointed out that Line out is for speakers usually, or it could be used for audio equipment like a mixer.

If you have a headphone jack in the front, use that one for your Headphones.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation