Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm sure a dumb question, I am not a gamer, but can get a good gaming laptop cheap, do they come with same Microsoft products installed like office, word..etc?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@fightu35 wrote:

... do they come with same Microsoft products installed like office, word..etc?

@fightu35 

Normally NO. In many cases they come with TRIAL version of Office 365 and you can use for 30/60 or may be 90 days.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I'm a paying member of office...so wouldn't I will be able to just download it and log in...they come with nothing?  this is what it is....HP Omen 17.3" i7-9750H Laptop. thanks my man

HP Recommended

@fightu35 

Thanks for getting back BUT HP Omen 17.3" i7-9750H means nothing. What is it ? Please use the following way to find out model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Just FYI to know what is your machine. Please do not post back.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

what is it u want to know? i don't have it yet, it's on the way,...i

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.