Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Omen Intel Core i7 7th Gen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is 2560x1440p resolution available for the HP Omen laptop?  It comes with 4K resolution, but not enough horsepower to achieve adequate horsepower for gaming?  1920x1080 to hit 60FPS is fine, but the boost to 2560x1440 would be very nice (since the drop down list already has other goofy resolutions available that I cannot see a reason to use with the laptop screen.  Is there a way to enter a custom resolution or change this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SweetBub34 

Old series do not have, the latest series only has 2 options 1920 x 1080 (FHD) and 3840 x 2160 (UHD).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have the old series (2FY68UA OMEN HP Laptop 15-ax25) is there anyways to upgrade to 3840 x 2160 (UHD) 

My internal display stopped working so I thought might as well. display number HP-Compaq 752920-014 for 1920 x 1080 (FHD) 

I can up to 120 hertz upgrade  from latopscreens website from laptopscreens website but do you know the better display parts number? and can i fit 3840 x 2160 (UHD) in the laptop that originally had the (FHD)  display?

also 120 herts would make games look much smoother if you play games where reaction time matters.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.