Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Spoiler

I submitted my laptop to HP service agent in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia (Best Arabian Trading & Contracting Co . Ltd) because it's fan wasn't working properly and was making some noise. At first, they told me that they would send me a text containing the issue description and the fee for the repairs in the next day, however it took them two weeks to send it to me,after that i went there and payed the repairs fee and they told me that they will replace my laptop's cooling fan by ordering it from HP and it will be ready to be received in the next Month. A month has passed and They didn't answer my calls so I emailed them and they told me next week and today it has been 5 weeks since the day I paid the fee for them and nearly 7 weeks since they received the laptop from me and when I emailed them, they told me that they are waiting for HP to deliver the cooling fan to them. They are claiming that HP is  responsible for the delay by not offering the needed piece which is a cooling fan and I can't see any logic in that delay, 5 weeks to offer a fan! I understand that sometimes it takes a long time for the agent to repair a laptop, but it's a cooling fan and it's not a motherboard or a very precious component.

To sum it up (Best Arabian Trading & Contracting Co . Ltd) is delaying the process of the repairs and blaming HP for it and I'm frustrated with the service offered by your agent in Jeddah and next time I will think twice before buying or recommending any product offered by HP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

And I forgot to add that they told me that they will contact HP to see what they can do and then they will call me and it has been 5 days since then and they haven't called me. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.