Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please share the previous BIOS version. Because after version F.08, am unable to play games. System will auto shutdown after 10-15 minutes of game play.

I bought the laptop to play games not to showcase it. Please share you answers and also share previous BIOS version.

Beg you, dont give untested answers and solutions.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

its already two weeks since this problem started and still no hp official solution for this.

HP Recommended

@ArunabhG, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model HP Computer are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Follow the steps mentioned in this document to recover the BIOS - Recovering the BIOS

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Kumar0307 , Am using Pavilion Gaming laptop 15-ec0101x. I tried those BIOS option. Nothing resolved.

There are multiple threads going on, on the same issue. If you search for it.

Everyone is facing this BIOS F.08 issue.

Request you to fix the bug or give us solution to revert back the BIOS version.

HP Recommended

@ArunabhG

The model number you provided does not match any products. Click here to check the same. Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number. 

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @kumar0307 we all are facing the same problem. The steps you wrote in your last two comments have been tried by all of us. Refer to this thread so that you could help us further.

HP Recommended

@kumar3607 nyhing working and bios cant be recovered thanks to ur new feature update which don't allow anyone to restore bios just contact ur tech team to solve this or send this issue to higher authorities

HP Recommended

@EternalEntity and @RaunakShalya, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already tried BIOS recovery, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.