Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion 15 ec0027ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

NAME OF LAPTOP: HP PAVILION 15 EC0027AX

1. Before Updating the Bios the laptop was working properly and the thermals where not noticeable.

2. My laptop cooling system is clean and the fan works properly.

But sometimes when turing on the pc it shows an error message that the fan is not working correctly.

3. I tried hard reset and old recover bios but the problem still remains.

4. I watched many tutorial videos  and tried to solve and even download the hp support assistant and hp hadware diagnostics windows but after diagnostics the app shows the each and every component is working properly.

5. I mainly use this laptop for gaming and editing and it worked perfect before bios update.

6. Now when i use my laptop for little things like watching 1080p Videos it still gets quite hot and During gaming or editing it shut downs without warning.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dark5

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue

Have you tried the BIOS Recovery through Win + B and through the Flash drive? Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02693833

Keep me posted: 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.