Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 (2V8Z4AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

literally everything was right with the Windows 10, but after install 11 with HP CLOUD RECOVERY TOOL, I'm regretting purchasing this protuct. it's like one problem then another, then another without any solution. live chat also not help.

back to back to problem after updating to w11 FROM w10 I'm having bass issue with every of the headset i have wired or wireless its the sound is coming is like it's coming form a speaker of a low quality phone or like it's coming from MEGAPHONE or something. literally no bass or no life everything is like pale, faded, etc i have tried Drivers upgrade, downgrade, uninstall reinstall but no luck.

Spoiler

even one of the driver i downgraded its worked but after restart it again faded or pale, and even the key of the sound control on the keyboard not works after using that downgraded. so i updraded to the normal driver and the B&O app is also not working properly  after windows 11 update.I'm  literally so pissed off from the support of the HP Live chat i mean literally it's my last try here otherwise it's done in going throw it, 

BTW its under every kind of warranty or additional coverage with Care pack. still not Support,..😓

Read insied the Spoiler also PLEASE

Rich Student
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @PHOENIX16 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. Oh no! We’d hate for you to be stuck with a product, which does not work. I’m sorry you are going through this. We are here to help you fix the issue.

From what I have understood, you are facing audio-related issues on your Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 after installing Windows 11. 

May I know if you have made any recent hardware or software changes to your system other than reinstalling Windows 11?

Since you have already performed most of the troubleshooting. Let's check if the issue is with the software or the hardware of your system.

Please use the link here and follow the steps to check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

i tried it everything passed but the issue persist

Rich Student
HP Recommended

Thanks for performing the steps. 

Let's check if the issue persists in the safe mode of your system. Please use the link here and follow the steps to boot into Safe Mode. I would suggest you test your system in safe mode to check if there is an issue. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

its just amd bios bug stuttering we all facing this problem with this tpm problem you hear weird noise when you open something or close soemthing try to use ground maybe will help reduce it sometimes

HP Recommended

I'm facing that issue even in HEADPHONES OR HEADPHONES OR SPEAKERS 

literary no Bass something like noise echo sound coming form every outputs

Rich Student
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.