Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion Gaming 15-cx0056wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! i want to purchase new battery for my laptop but i could not find SR03XL model
is there any battery compatible with hp pavilion 15-cx0056wm?
does the 10th generation battery works on it
Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Hawks1 .
The battery used in your equipment is as follows:
L08855-856 Assembly-battery 3CELL 52Wh 4.55Ah LI SR.
You can also use the following battery:
4 cell 917724-856
You can search for the battery from Amazon, Ebay or some other online store.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Hello @GOLD_MASTER
thanks for the quick response
Yes i did find this battery on the store, but the store staff warned me that this battery might damage my laptop later as it is 70Wh not 52Wh, so it is really fine to go for it?

HP Recommended

@Hawks1 Well, it is higher performance, but there are users who have reported using them and have had no problems.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.