Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec1003nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I'm sorry for my approximative english, it's not my first language.

I have an gaming notebook 15-ec1003nf since one month, I have install windows10 and the last bios update and drivers but I have issue with the battery recharging.

It's random issue, it don't appear all time.

The first time it was appear, my laptop was at 30% battery in deepsleep, I keep it charging 4 - 5 hours and the tomorrow, the PC doesn't want to start, the battery was at 0%.

Since that, few times the battery was under 50%, PC off or in sleep, I plugged in the charger and one hours or few hours after, the battery hasn't charge, the level was exactly the same.

HP support assistant doesn't found any problem and doesn't find any new driver.

I have the last Bios available on the product page in this website.

Anyone have an idea for found and solved my issue ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.