Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-dk0050tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Firstly my gaming notebook was manufactured in 2019 i bought on June 29 2020.

today the date is 23rd may 2021, I'm facing fps drops and game lags from past 3 days. I noticed is my battery is not working properly and contacted a support agent and they sent a battery test link and it navigated to support assistant and the battery test was done, so the support assistant says that the battery must be replaced. so the support agent appointed for a home service. So, I'm waiting for his arrival.

will he come with the new battery? 

if yes in how many working days he may come?

if no  what  I'm i supposed to do next?

I'm eligible for warranty! (Support agent cross verified my warranty)

so i just want to know whether he charges me for battery replacement or no? 

According to my knowledge I'm sure they won't take any charge.

More over i extended my warranty up to 2023 i.e. total 3 years warranty.

What are my benefits for this extension of  warranty?

Is it safe using the notebook when the battery is not functioning good or spoiled when the AC adaptor was connected to the note book?

And I'm really waiting for his arrival and just want to know when does he come to replace my battery.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
it is to hp that you have to ask this
only the service in question can tell you how soon the agent will be coming.
If you are under warranty then indeed this must be taken care of, but again only the agent can answer you!
If you bought an extension, you should have a contract, there are several types of contracts, unless you are mistaken, so impossible to know what you have, otherwise, the clauses must be in your possession or also on the hp site
for more information you can contact hp

change the country of origin if necessary

Contact HP

Call an HP rep

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

If i get a clear solution or response it will be helpful for me as well as people who visit community for enquiring about the same issue/question. So im expecting a clear answers for my questions. Please Answer for my questions. 

HP Recommended

Maybe you didn't understand, but I answered
You are here on a community of user help, we can not have the information you want, since it is HP who can answer you only, for most of the questions.
this being said, you mention an extended warranty
I told you that we can not answer without knowing what type it is, you say nothing more
so for that here is what is possible

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cat/care-packs-88343--1

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/mdp/care-packs-88343--1/hp-15--17-pavilion-10#!&tab=vao

HP 3 year Protection Plan

HP 3 year w/Accidental Care

HP 3 yr w/Accidental Damage and Theft Protection

as you can see, each pack offers different support, more or less complete

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.