Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP - 15-ce037no
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So the issue is when I use my computer to play games (which it's built to do) I get beeping sounds and micro-freezes when I click with my mouse (Razer deathadder, have tried others aswell), it doesn't happen everytime I click it's kind of random, but it does happen everytime I play.
I've looked around on the internet and seen people having similar probmels but can't seem to fin a solution I've tried; Uppdating drivers/windows
Installing old more stable drivers
Plugging in the mouse in different USB-sockets
Uninstalling programs that could interfere
Even done a factory reset of windows but nothing seems to work.

I have played while looking at the taskmanager but the CPU nor the GPU or memory gets to high so that shouldn't be an issue.
The game I play mostely is Overwatch (but has happen in other games aswell) don't know if that info helps.
Would love some help, I've only had this computer for a month so would really like to get it fixed!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bulbalök
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

apologize for the inconvenience caused and I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. 
As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. 

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Bulbalök
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

apologize for the inconvenience caused and I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. 
As you've performed relevant troubleshooting steps and the issue persists, I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. 

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.