04-14-2017 12:21 PM
04-15-2017 01:28 PM - edited 04-15-2017 01:57 PM
Thanks for visiting the HP community. A very Good Day to you. Hope you are doing well. I understand that you need assistance regarding Blue screen errors on your computer. I’ll be delighted to assist you with this.
You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP A commendable diagnosis of the issue was done. Kudos to you for that.
- Did this happen after a windows or software update?
- Did you completely uninstall the graphics drivers and then reinstall it from the HP site?
For a start please uninstall the drivers completely by following these steps:
- Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand display adapters>then select the display drivers that are listed and right-click on it and uninstall the drivers.
- Check the box that states delete the software for this device.
- Then restart the computer and update the bios and video drivers from this link This should do the trick for you.
- Also, check this Microsoft community link for further assistance.
- If the problem continues, please run complete hardware diagnostics from this link to ensure that the computer hardware is fully functional.
- Please run the "Run the Extensive Test (2 hours or more)" and the "UEFI component tests".
- If any component fails, it displays a failure code. please make a note of it. You may need to contact HP phone support to get the unit serviced as it is a hardware failure.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.
If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
I am an HP Employee