Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 15-dk1514TX

The blue screen appears with the error code : CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED , this error has been coming since yesterday

The only thing i know is ,  after i installed an update , the blue screen came after the restart and since then it keeps repeating and i have tried restarting , system restore but none of them worked 

I have watched many youtube videos as well but their solutions doesn't seem to solve this problem at all

Command prompt also doesn't work , i have tried all the commands given by HP and youtube but it doesn't work 

The automatic repair also can't resolve this issue either

The last and only option available is to restore my Pc / reinstall Windows 10 

What should i do next ? , anyone please help in solving this issue 

I am a student and i need to solve this issue ASAP 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Raghav_2008

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,

I understand that your HP notebook is not working correctly, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Are you able to perform a system restore or system recovery?
  • Have you performed a hardware test on this unit?

A CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error refers to hardware failure, if the system restore or recovery doesn't fix the issue then your computer needs to be repaired. I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.