Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
Im always getting a blue screen error saying video_scheduler_internal_error, how can i fix it?
@Rekkan Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are getting a blue screen error saying video_scheduler_internal_error.
Please perform the below steps on the computer to run a System Test
- Shut down/Turn off the computer
- Once the computer is completely Shut down/Turned off
- Now press the power button once to turn on the computer and immediately start pressing/tapping the F2 key on the keyboard
- This should open the UEFI Diagnostic screen on the computer
- Please select System Test and then select extensive Test
Also, perform the hard reset,
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check.
Please refer to the below link to more troubleshoot the issue.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community