Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion gaming 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I have brand new HP Pavilion Gaming - 17t-cd0000 CTO

Just received it. And When I start using it I found that it became hot. I check by AIDA64 and see that CPU temp up to 83 C.

Sure your regular answer go there https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01657439

And follow instructions. But I want to repeat. It's brand new laptop. I receive it less than 1 week ago. Sure its clean, updated and sure I don't block the fans and vent holes. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Egor86

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

If you have already performed all the troubleshooting steps in the HP Document, I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options or get it exchanged from the store you purchased it from since it's brand new

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello that is a one of the reason why I wrote here. Because I can't connect with a support at all.

I'm from NY US I bought my laptop from hp.com . And all support option that I have it's chat with Virtual Agent  that just repeat all from instructions and not helps me totally. Use a Messenger that I don't have at all.  And don't want to use. and last one it's a local store that all closed now as you understand.

So in total I'm worry about my new purchase and can't receive any support at all.

HP Recommended

@Egor86

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.