Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-dw2xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i like to play games in my laptop but whenever i play games my CPU clock speed lock/cap tot he lowest 
i play games like VALORANT ,ROCKET league etc and the specs of those games support my laptop..becouse of that low clock speed my PC used to give me low performance (i recently updated every driver that has updates to downlaod but still no improvement 
i  also changed my powerplan from balanced to  High performence
can you agvice we the best way to deal with this 
i have:

intel i5 1035G1
8gb Memory(RAM)
nVIDIA mx130
intel UHD Graphics

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Assaulter

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need the product number of your computer.

Follow the steps in the below article to find the product details.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.