Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I bought this laptop last year, the HP Pavilion 15-cx0670nd. It is a great laptop for its price and i'm still happy with it. I also play a lot of games among which Assassin's creed Odyssey. I play it at 35-40 fps which for me is enough but i wondered if there is a way i can upgrade my pc so i can play it 60 fps? My pc has 16gb ram, Intel Core i7-8750Ha and a Nvidia GTX 1050Ti with 4g

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @RobHey 

Unfortunately no, there is no upgrade you can do to up you FPS. That's the drawback of a laptop. You get mobility, but lose upgrade ability. You already have 16GB of ram? You wont do well to have any more than that.

Perhaps you would do well to go with a good gaming desktop in the future? Then you can upgrade the graphics card if you desire, and use the laptop as a backup.

If you ever have questions about a new rig, ask away.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.