Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 - en1007na
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, so I just booted up my laptop today and I looked through a lot of settings and customised them and also downloaded a lot of updates and other things. But now my the Omen Gaming Hub is being really weird and I can't manually adjust my fan RPM. I'm trying to adjust it because my fan speed fluctuating from 0 to 4000rpm. Basically, it goes all the way upto 4000rpm for 30ses to a minute then drops to 0 rpm, then the cycle continues. I tried to adjust the fan rpm so that I could leave it at 2500 or somewhere near that so that it stays cool and the fan doesn't get too loud, but the slide bar for changing fan speed isn't working at all. I fixed the fan fluctuating speed by opening task bar and force stopping AMD Radeon Software which had a high power usage and now the fans fairly stable and no problems at all. However, I still can't adjust the fan speed manually, I can only set it to auto or max.

Any Idea as on how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi@MSxlah,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that fan speed is controlled.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Please refer to the below article for more information.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi@MSxlah,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that fan speed is controlled.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Please refer to the below article for more information.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Thank you for the support but I've fixed it. I simply opened task manager and stopped both AMD Radeon and Omen Control system. After I re-opened the app, it was working normally

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.