Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen by Hp Laptop 15-dc0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, I just got my Omen as a replacement to the computer I just had. I downloaded a few games and figured out that the drives aren't stripped as they should be so the first drive was full  and I cannot download anything else to the first drive which is C:\. So, I told Steam to load ARK to D:\ drive and it will not open. Well, at least not correctly. It just messes with the computer a bit but it never loads to where I can play or even seen the game load. It just tends to cause a bit of graphic disturbance on the desktop while I'm left waiting for it to do something. Can someone PLEASE help me figure this out? It is a bit annoying. I have Blizzard Battle Net, Diablo 3, Minecraft, and Subnautica all stored on C:\ along with Discord. If we could move those over that would be great so that my C:\ drive is not cluttered up. I have like 1TB of space to use but I just don't know how I am supposed to utilize it. If I am supposed to load it on C:\ then do a manual move over to D:\ and create a .exe file if so how do I accomplish that? OR can I save directly to D:\ and create a .exe file? OR is there just something going on with my computer? ALSO.... It was saying 2 drivers weren't compatible with my OS which is weird one was a  HD Audio Driver, and the second was a HD Card Reader driver. And the command center will not even run without the updates being done.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Spacewtwinkies , welcome to the forum.

What is the full model of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.