Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Hp omen 17 "an012tx"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop by hp .hp omen 17 model "an012tx" want to know the screen hz of this model are they 120hz or 60hz cant find out myself reply if you know  about this matter

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @TayyabUllah 

Edited:

According to the parts list for that model, the panel uses a 120Hz refresh rate since it has a GTX 1070 installed.

The part number is... 922934-001

Your manual.. .http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06001792

You can also go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and change the refresh rate.

refresh rate nvidia contl panl.JPG

HP Recommended

Bro you sent me about model "an023tx" where as my model is "an012tx" you are telling me about some other laptop where as my laptop is hp omen 17"an012tx"

Screenshot_20191123-130839_Gallery.jpg

Here is a pic of my model but cant find out the screen hz solutions plz?

HP Recommended

Sorry. Apparently HP never listed or hidden that models specs and I was shifted to a similar model.

The info above is fixed to convey the panel information for the an012tx.

HP Recommended

@TayyabUllah 

Did this answer your question or are you still confused?

The other model is similar and that's why the system gave me that number.

So just to clarify since I have not heard back...

In the parts surfer link above, your model shows this panel was used...

HP parts list for 120hz.JPG

In your manual, it shows that part number is the 120Hz version...

120hz.JPG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.