Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion gaming 15 dk0272tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i purchased my HP pavilion gaming 15 dk0272tx just 3 months ago and i am facing issues like overheating till 95 degree celcius and also i cant find any updates like bios update or any thing on HP Support site. What should i do?  Please reply. It would be great help.

intel i5 9300h processor,16gb ram,256 ssd,1tb harddrive.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Vatsal9575 

Somehow HP didn't get the drivers page linked to that models service pages.

This is the drivers page that will work for your model. They are the same drivers for all the various models that fall under the Pavilion 15-dk0000 series...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-gaming-15-dk0000-laptop-pc/26122224

Let me know if you have other questions.

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 are you sure about it that i should use updates of dk0000 version on my dk0272tx?

HP Recommended

Ive been doing this for many years. I wouldn't make this up.

Read my post again. DK1000 is the SERIES your laptop falls under. All laptops that start with DK1xxx are all of that same series. They all use those drivers as they all use the same motherboard.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.