Intern
33 1 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Cant install integrated graphics card

OMEN by HP - 17-an098nx

i tried to install the integrated graphics card cause i've been having crashes on non demanding games cause the nividia graphics card runs both desktop and games at the same time .. so i want to have integrated and nividia driver but i tried to install it and it says system doesn't meet minumum requirements which is weird 

3 REPLIES
Dean Dean
Dean
8082 708 2235
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@ModyTheOne

There is no way I know of to enable both. The system is physically set up to only run descrete graphics from the factory.

Its a topic thats been argued many times here before. I wish I could do the same on mine also.

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
33 1 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

ok thanks for replying i was just scared it might be bad for just the decreate to run alone all this and that's what causes some of my games to crash .. demanding games seem to run fine just old titles like rocket league and such that crash on me 

0 Kudos
Dean Dean
Dean
8082 708 2235
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If old titles like rockel league are crashing, you might have a different issue.

INstall a program like HWMonitor and watch your temps while playing. Make sure its not temperatures causing the crash.

Also check the Task Manager to see if there are any programs taking up resourses while gaming besides the games themselves.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation