Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Unknown

HI guy
I bought an HP Omen 17T laptop with VGA 1060 6G configuration but I lost the charger 230w at the airport, now I bought replacement charger (in the picture). So is this replacement charger good to use, does it affect laptops? Or have to buy the right charger according to the machine from HP.oS5i4T_simg_d0daf0_800x1200_max111111.jpg
Tks all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@HoangCuongVN  @old_geekster 

Sorry for jumping in. Your machine uses

230 W PFC, S-3P, slim, 4.5 mm (for use with products with NVIDIA N17E (GeForce GTX 1070/GTX 1060) processors) part # 693706-001

I can't see part # on your posted image. Please check its p/n to see is it the right one.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@HoangCuongVN , welcome to the forum.

What is the full model of the computer? I need this information to review the specifications of it. Please don't furnish the Serial # or other personal information.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Configure my laptop HP Omen: OMEN by HP - 17t-an100 CTO
•8-cell 86 Wh Lithium-ion Battery
•802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo
•HP Wide Vision HD Camera and dual array digital microphone with 1Thunderbolt™ 3
•Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
•No DVD or CD Drive
•Intel® Core™ i7-8750H (2.2 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz, 9 MB cache, 6 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
•16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2x8GB)
•17.3" diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) with NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology
•1 TB 7200 rpm SATA; 16 GB PCIe® NVMe™ Intel® Optane™
•Windows 10 Home 64
•16 GB PCIe® NVMe™ Intel® Optane™
•Security Software Trial
•Office Software Trial

Tks u
HP Recommended

@HoangCuongVN  @old_geekster 

Sorry for jumping in. Your machine uses

230 W PFC, S-3P, slim, 4.5 mm (for use with products with NVIDIA N17E (GeForce GTX 1070/GTX 1060) processors) part # 693706-001

I can't see part # on your posted image. Please check its p/n to see is it the right one.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Dear 

Thanks for your support. I'm living in Vietnam and no one sells charger sliml so I have to used the charger instead (in the picture). I'm worried about using a long-term replacement charger that will negatively affect my laptop.

67343949_375438383354851_2911410424169627648_n.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.