Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 15

I had it before now its not showing up like it used to idk why its really frustrating as i do a ton of gaming the only modes i have are performance and default had it before now i don’t have it. Hp team pls respond quickly 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, the new version 11.3.3.0 is available in Microsoft Store, the comfort mode is back now. please upgrade to latest version. Thanks.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

what is the model number of  your Omen?

I hear HP combined the comfort with default into one single mode on certain series.

I will see if I can get confirmation of it and post back.

HP Recommended

Idk the specific model but i had it till today its specs are rtx 2060 i7 9750h 16gb ram

HP Recommended

Specs dont help me in this case. Look up the product number and post it.

Press Control/Alt/S for the information menu in windows
Or
Go to the Start menu and scroll to H/HP Help and Support/HP Support Assistant.
Open the program and click on your computer in the list.
The 7 digit Product Number will be listed in both those places.

HP Recommended

Dc1xxx pro no-7gz22ea#a2n

HP Recommended

And thank you for the quick reply!!!!! Pls tell me thix fix they clearly did not merge default with comfort as the temp are tanking in default where as it was reduced in comfort mode....

HP Recommended

OK thanks. Im hearing the DC model is one of those, yes.

I have reached out to HP to confirm as I don't hold to the rumors too much.

When they ever let me know, I will come back and tell you.

HP Recommended

sir what do you mean as in on of those meaning they merged it with default then i will be furious why is there any need to do it smh🤦‍♂️ Default tanking tempssss!!

HP Recommended

I said I am trying to get HP to confirm the rumors that default and comfort were merged, YES. I cannot do anything about it. I will let you know what they tell me when ever they get around to it.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Thnx man!!! Much appreciated 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.