Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
DC0012NE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had bluescreen when I was resetting Windows 10 45.jpg

after being stuck on this notification and I tried recovery but the recovery will also not work - then I have installed windows by changing the boot order to USB 

THE FIRST THING I DID AFTER INSTALLATION WAS TO FORMAT THE USELESS 14 GB RECOVERY DRIVE AND GET RID OF ALL THE USELESS JUNK IT HAS 

Screenshot_1.png

How can I create a recovery for my PC now 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@int3rnal wrote:
How can I create a recovery for my PC now 

@int3rnal 

Please use Cloud Recovery tool

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

the 14 GB partition is empty now 

the question is how to make it functional and if possible like original state 

So that I can use it in future if there is a need 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.