cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
kampb44
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer service passing me around to difft #s, hang up on me, and not resolving issue as promised

HP Recommended
HP gaming laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have spent hours calling different HP support numbers and speaking with about 20 different support team members, as far back as 11/25/2020. Support people have listened to my story again and again, saying they are "getting it all down," but somehow the next department/ person they pass me onto doesn't know the case, and most times I am hung up on, leaving me to call and wait another hour to talk to anyone. I am supposed to be getting refunds on 3 HP care packs that were purchased. The "escalation" team told me my returns were  initiated, but I have no refunds, and can't get back to this team to follow up, as all the numbers I was given don't work, and no one can transfer me to them.  I've had two other department tell me they will call me back as such a time, and then no one has calls. I cannot continue to sit on the phone for 3+ hours a day to get this resolved, what do I do?

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,779 25,714 1,202 1,246
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kampb44
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation