Level 2
23 13 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

DH0105TX Thermal Paste

HP Recommended
Example: HP Omen 15 DH0105TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have the DH0105TX i7-9750H and RTX 2060. I do not know if this is a issue or not, but playing games like COD MW and Battlefield 5, my CPU temp can go as high as 100 degree, and the CPU keeps throteling down as low as 3.2ghz, is a shame that it has turbo till 4.0 ghz. Using editing software also the same, like Photoshop and Lightroom also throteling....I check this using HW monitor. I have this laptop 6 months already, I was wondering going to liquid metal for thermal paste is it safe? or Shoud  i just replace the thermal paste? will HP Indonesia service center would do the re paste for me, because is still under warranty....please help

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation