cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Discrete GPU only runs at 8X3.0

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-ec1054ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone, I'm using HP Pavilion - 15-ec1054ax, which I checked in GPUZ that the iGPU is running at 16X4.0 and discrete GPU 1650 4GB is only running at 8X3.0, it says support 16X3.0 and running at 8X3.0.

Is this normal in this case? Thank you for reading!

.Screenshot 2020-09-21 215701.png

Screenshot 2020-09-21 215715.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,321 19,280 843 896
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Noir0406

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 

HP does not recommend to use Third party measuring apps as they are not tested by HP and may not be accurate. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02731962 to know more about HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Switchable Graphics or Dual GPUs.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation