Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan998
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Do you know anything about the HP Pavillion Gaming?

Pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently a store in my country received a laptop similar to this one but with a 1050 4GB, not a 1050Ti.

I though that it seemed very cheap here so I was thinking about buying it, but I can't find any reviews or something similar about the quality of this laptop.

Do you guys know anything about it? I need help deciding if I should wait for more laptops to come here or just buy this one now.

where am i

2 REPLIES 2
Level 11
4,727 4,704 195 424
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi

If you can put the SKU:  into here..

https://support.hp.com/gb-en

Change the country to suit.

OR HERE

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

then you make a judgement based on your personal circumstances.

Little Boy Blue, come blow your horn.

Lil_Boy_Blue
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
11,040 10,852 1,114 3,199
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Lil_Boy is absolutely right. There is no way we could make the correct decision for someone else on what to get.

I don't know the full specs are of what you were looking at, so I'll just add some thoughts to consider...Like Lil_Boy_Blue pointed out, It depends on your computer needs (what are you going to be doing with it) and your financial status.

If you're a gamer, you already know that isn't going to be powerful enough, especially for future game releases.

Spend more $$ on something like an Omen laptop. Paying for something like this will be a waste of money in the long run.

Unless you never plan on playing anything more than Minecraft. LOL

If you just have basic computing needs, it will be more than enough.

Go for the Pavilion with the 1050.

Just my 2 cents.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation