Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

0f83ed7d-c124-41af-a811-ed1ed96e6701.jfif4b748267-781f-47bb-a2ce-3f590131d162.jfif436360db-211e-41da-b8cd-c422d217aee6.jfif

d574aa19-e1dc-42b7-b422-e789aa71b2c8.jfif
Since I am playing Call of Duty Warzone I've got this problem with textures on SketchUP. Does anyone recognizes a problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @mehasquestion 

First rule, always post what model computer you have so we know better how to help.

You can find either the model or better yet, the Product Number in the HP Support Assistant, or on the bottom of the laptop case.

Im not familiar with SketchUp or how it works. But it does look like your laptop is getting up there in Temps. Are those temps that high while only running SketchUp or do you have other stuff open too?

I would encourage you to ask either the COD community, or SketchUp about the video rendering issue also.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.