Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

That is for the models 15-dc0000~15-dc0999, 15t-dc000. My model number is the 15t-dc100. its not in the thousands. This is what it says for my specific model. 

Capture.PNG-page 4

Manual Series      Pages 1-12

HP Recommended

Look again, that manual also includes the DC1000 series and DC100 CTO. Its not my first time doing this. LOL

And also, Red Dragon and White Legend is the naming scheme HP uses for any model with a 4 zone keyboard, NOT just the DC series. Its a universal term describing 2 and 4 zone lighting.

HP Recommended

There are 2 different product description sections.

1 section for models numbers 15-dc1000~15-dc1999, 15t-dc100

and another for model numbers  15-dc0000~15-dc0999, 15t-dc000Table 2.PNG
Table 1.PNG

Are you sure your right?

HP Recommended

I'm done, I wont argue this any further. Good luck

HP Recommended

Please no. I do not wish to argue, I just really need your help and I'm just trying to be absolutely sure.

HP Recommended

Yes I am sure.

HP Recommended

Can you send me a picture of what it would look like please?

And also, could you tell me what these mean: 

Keyboard styles.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.