cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
4 2 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Each and every game i play on my hp pavellion 15 bc-514tx justrashes after few minutes of gameplay.

HP Recommended
Pavellion 15 bc-514tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an hp pavellion 15 bc514tx  gaming laptop i7 9th gen and gtx1650. The issue with this laptop is that when ever i lauch any game it crashes after few minutes of gameplay  and gives error "DXG device removed error". I have updated my drivers .updated directx  ,restored laptop ,still the issue exist. Is it a softwere issue or hardware. Plz reply me i am frustrating by this issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,532 18,492 795 859
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NYD98
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Repeat issues with DXGI device removed errors can indicate that your graphics code is creating invalid conditions during a drawing routine.( Microsoft )

• Have you tried running the game in Admin mode?
  • Have you tried games in windows complatibilty mode? If no, 

Here's how to manually change Windows 10 Compatibility Mode settings:

1. Right click (or press and hold) on the game icon.
  2. Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the Properties menu, select the Compatibility tab (Note: ). ...
  4. In the Compatibility tab, look for the Compatibility mode box.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
4 2 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.  I have already tried this things .I have also used the troubleshooter but nothing seems to fix this error.One thing I noticed that when i play any OpenGL based game it runs fine.This issue is only happening  with directx  based games.

Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,532 18,492 795 859
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NYD98
Thank you for posting back. 

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. As you've mntioned this is a compatiablity issue with directx based games.

And, I am glad to know that you managed to understand the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation