09-12-2019 03:16 AM
I have an hp pavellion 15 bc514tx gaming laptop i7 9th gen and gtx1650. The issue with this laptop is that when ever i lauch any game it crashes after few minutes of gameplay and gives error "DXG device removed error". I have updated my drivers .updated directx ,restored laptop ,still the issue exist. Is it a softwere issue or hardware. Plz reply me i am frustrating by this issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-15-2019 06:50 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Repeat issues with DXGI device removed errors can indicate that your graphics code is creating invalid conditions during a drawing routine.( Microsoft )
- Have you tried running the game in Admin mode?
- Have you tried games in windows complatibilty mode? If no,
Here's how to manually change Windows 10 Compatibility Mode settings:
- Right click (or press and hold) on the game icon.
- Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- In the Properties menu, select the Compatibility tab (Note: ). ...
- In the Compatibility tab, look for the Compatibility mode box.
- Here are some YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KNLP3T5cic How To Change Compatibility Mode Settings in Windows 10
- Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWAVe1km_g How To Fix DXGI Error Device Removed Error.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
09-15-2019 08:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have already tried this things .I have also used the troubleshooter but nothing seems to fix this error.One thing I noticed that when i play any OpenGL based game it runs fine.This issue is only happening with directx based games.
09-16-2019 06:23 PM
Thank you for posting back.
I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. As you've mntioned this is a compatiablity issue with directx based games.
And, I am glad to know that you managed to understand the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.
Have a nice day ahead.
I am an HP Employee