cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Extremely Loud Fan (Vibrating noise) on Auto/Regular Speed

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 ek0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Guys. I bought the Omen 15 ek0013dx a few months back and I'm having some problems.

It's been on and off but it's concerning me. I thought it was going to go away for a bit but it hasn't. When I run the system on Auto or regular speed there's this loud vibrating noise coming from the left side fan. It's on and off at times but when it's on I end up opting to use max found mode because the noise from the max fan is easier on the ears than the vibration sound and it doesn't happen during max fan speed, I even put my ear next to the fan to check if it was happening/noticeable during max fan.

I'd really like to use the thing without the max fan all the time since I don't need the max fan all the time 😕

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Only views and no reply... sigh.

0 Kudos
Level 4
Level 4
117 111 12 27
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SystemLoad112 Hello, is it fan vibration, or loud noise?

You can use the manual fan speed control in OMEN Gaming Hub to set different fan speed range, to see if it helps.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation