Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming 16 a022x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have heating issues as I use the laptop is very hot environments. I was wondering if there was a way to force fans to go 100% all the time. They only kick in when cpu temp goes over 70C and shut down when temp goes below 65C. I checked the BIOS menu (which has basically nothing), and Speedfan didn't recognize my fans. Do HP Gaming laptops not have Fan Speed Control?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Reventon103 

I believe HP is working on this. At the beginning HP gave this option but after some hiccups from users (over control) HP gave this option for heat sensors but many users want to control fans back.

From my view, mixing sensors and users is the way to go but how to program sensors to stop users overdone this option may take time.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.