Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2000 Laptop PC (2P1Z6AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to mention that my 6 months old notebook have wifi issues. wifi turn off automatically and I can't turn on. So I have to restart notebook If i wanna connect to a wifi. It's only solution to turn on wifi.

I talked with hp support but they say that they can't do anything. I don't understand I spend a lot of money for this notebook and since I first opened the box of notebook this wifi issue exist. Am I thinking wrong? I have two gaming notebook from hp while other one is ok, this one comes with a lot of issues and hp support not help me. at least they should tell me they can replace my notebook with a new one. because it was a faulty product from the beginning. It's sad that they ignored me and a lot of customers like me. I am an 10 years customer of hp. It's really sad.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It sounds like you have been experiencing issues with your HP notebook and are not satisfied with the support provided.

If you feel that your notebook is faulty and the support provided has not resolved the issue, it is recommended to contact HP customer support and request for a repair or replacement. Most companies have a warranty policy that covers faulty products. If your notebook is still under warranty, HP may be able to replace it for you.

If your notebook is no longer under warranty, you can still contact HP customer support for a repair estimate or consider finding an authorized repair center.

Additionally, you can also try to resolve the issue on your own by checking for updates and installing the latest drivers or resetting the notebook to its original state.

If the answer was helpful to you, please appreciate the effort and vote below by clicking on "Yes".
This will help me a lot and encourage me to give better answers.

My website
web counter
HP Recommended

The laptop is only 6 months old. It has a 2 year warranty. And the problems have been there from the beginning.

I hope my english is enough.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.