Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-17-2022 03:18 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
In the simplest case the internal display cable behind the screen is no longer seated correctly. It has come loose slightly.
Recommendation and solution
In your case: Service is required !
- The computer should be disassembled and checked.
- [Always recommended] Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed
- [Always recommended] The function of the fan(s) must be checked
- The internal display cable that goes from motherboard to screen has to be checked or replaced
- The screen has to checked or replaced
- Short circuit test
- General cleaning ...
HP warranty valid -> Please contact HP Support for service check/repair.
If status (date) is wrong:
HP warranty expired:
If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional notebook (chip level) repair store.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community