Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Omen 17 an198ms
Unknown

Hi

For omen 17 an198ms: Is it gtx 1070 max-q or full?

Also when this model has been released? Can I know detailed specs of the screen? I mean is it G-Sync? How the brightness? 

I couldn’t find a review on the internet for this model

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Big25boss 

According to all the HP official documentation I can find on that model, it has a full GTX 1070, not max-q. The built in screen does not have Gsync. I will only support Gsync on a Gsync enabled external monitor.

That model came out over a year ago.

Is that what you needed to know? Let me know if I can help with anything else.

HP Recommended

While I was late to the party. I can say that the laptop has a G-sync capable monitor with a refresh rate of 120 hz. Pretty accurate colors and low light bleed. Also the Nvidia 1070 is a full one. I can confirm this because I have it. Let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers!

HP Recommended

Thanks @jesuel1888 

If so, HP forgot to mention that in the manual as you can see on page 1 http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06001792.

But it wouldn't be the first time this has happened.  😕

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.