Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15- en0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

i have Issues with my new Omen 15 (bought it this week) at gaming.  E.G.Tekken 7 doesnt run at 60 fps. It has a average fps nearly 30 ps. This is  unfortunately unplayable. It Has to be run smoothly with my follwing setup:

My Omen 15 has : AMD Ryzen 4800, Geforce RTX 2060 6GB, 16 GB RAM

The following settings i have done

• All new drivers installed( Nvidea, AMD)
  • Boost Battery disabled in geforce experience
  • optimal settings automatically seted by geforce experince for Tekken 7
  • Benchmarktool Street fighter 5 checked, it runs as well just with 20- 30 fps averrage
  • In Windows settings tekken 7 added in grafic settings to nvidea geforce card with high performance
  • in Control panel nvidea for tekken 7 setted grafic card nvidea geforce 2060

This settings weren`t successfull. It runs just with 20- 30 fps.

Tekken requirements are

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
  • Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent.
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, GTX 750Ti 2GB, or equivalent.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection.

Please, I need some help to solve this Problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.