Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 EC-0104ax
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys did HP just closed replies for this forum or is it still me? If they have closed replies I guess this is getting serious. We can file a case against them in the US. We need to do something. My laptop is sealed in a box waiting for return but there's no action till now. What is going on HP? If you are that bug a firm why do you deal in consumer products go for corporate only.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Gaming-Notebooks/RANDOM-SHUTDOWN-AFTER-BIOS-UPDATE/m-p/7714583#M30872

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

We now need bios update.

It's been almost 2 months I haven't played a game and hp is doing nothing but oppressing us.

I bought my laptop from flipkart and gave it 5 stars because it worked fine according to me.

I recommended it to three people.

So now I can atleast spoil three ratings of hp .

And now we all need to do this.

My laptop is hp ec0066ax

You get Same features but better performance in asus fx505dt with better 120hz display.

So if you guys or your friends  are confused between both of them then go for asus.

HP Recommended

They've locked that particular thread just liked they locked their bios and not allowing a rollback. Complete mess they are.

Btw, i tried to escalate the matter on reddit and one of the redditers commented that it might be out on thursday. Fingers crossed !

HP Recommended

Can you tell which reddit thread and link.

Or do you know the person was hp official or someone else?

Just asking.

HP Recommended

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hewlett_Packard/comments/i14lxu/hp_laptop_locksleep_by_itself_after_bios_up...

He definitely isnt an HP employee, i too, am not getting my hopes high.

HP Recommended

Just give us a honest answer when they are gonna realease a fixed BIOS, we can't be waiting for a month to use our dedicated video cards. This is a shame!

HP Recommended

How can we tell buddy?weare also customers.

But I am definitely going to give it to service centre once I go to my college.

HP Recommended

Hi mate I think the service center won't do any help, because I just got mine back and they can't downgrade your bios. They told me to replace a part"i forgot the name" so that the bios will be f.05. So I decided to claim my unit again because my laptop is just brand new. I hope tomorrow we get the update

HP Recommended

Dude this ain't making any sense. You have a Brand New Laptop and HP SERVICE CENTRE TOLD YOU

"told me to replace a part "i forgot the name" so that the bios will be f.05 "

If your Laptop is Under Warranty which it clearly is they would NOT tell you to replace anything yourself !!

My unit has been with HP service for 3 weeks awaiting a New Main PCB as they are out of stock - the ONLY current fix to this problem

Your story don't sound right Mate

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.