Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @Hailew 

As I wrote before ...

(1My options are exhausted...

Recommendation and solution

HP warranty valid -> Contact HP Support for service repair. HP technican shoud fix it / BSOD analysis / HP driver update ...

(2) There is a big problem:

The offical HP (graphics) drivers are outdated and HP prevents you from installing the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer (AMD or NVIDIA). 

(3) There is combined OS/driver/graphics card problem that can only be fixed by HP. If you can't be helped, you should change brands and go to a computer store for detailed advice.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Hello again,

After extensive testing one of the tests had a lead to the issue. The memory diagnostic test has showed errors and was saved to a minidump, is there anything in it?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wbxs5bbtlwaejzh/111822-10375-01.zip/file

Can my RAM be faulty?

I will also run memtest86 later

HP Recommended

Hello @Hailew 

Thanks for reporting.

In this case the memory module has to be replaced.

HP Recommended

Does it specify which module is fautly? Or do both have to be replaced? 
Also can I replace it with different 8 gb RAM modules or do i need to upgrade to 2x16?

HP Recommended

Hello @Hailew 

@Hailew wrote:

Does it specify which module is fautly? Or do both have to be replaced? 
Also can I replace it with different 8 gb RAM modules or do i need to upgrade to 2x16?

(1) Check the modules individually, then you will know which one is faulty.

(2) Used modules should always be from the same manufacturer and model.

(3) Yes, you can upgrade to 2x16 GB, see --->>> Maintenance and Service Guide

Page 1

Page 2 Chapter 1 Product description

ub6424_0-1668943619449.png

To remove/replace memory follow Page 33 Component replacement procedures

ub6424_1-1668943764110.png

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Replacing memory didn't help whatsoever. I am experiencing most crashes in CPU Heavy games. Is there any diagnostic I could use to even figure out the issue? At this point it could be anything. Maybe even overheating, which still doesnt make sense - i even crashed while using a messenger. 

I still sometimes get 502 Checksum error,  could this be a BIOS issue. If so, could HP's website provide a bad version of BIOS?

Also CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as usual

HP Recommended

Hello @Hailew

Unfortunately, I can't wave a magic wand. My options are exhausted... 

As I wrote before ...

Recommendation and solution

HP warranty valid -> Contact HP Support for service check/repair.

HP technican shoud fix it / BSOD analysis / HP driver update ...

( The HP Care Pack covers the defective battery, this does not apply to HP Standard Warranty )

There could be a technical error which is not detected by HP Diagnostics software.

Check status:

HP support

If status (date) is wrong:

--->>> HP PCs, printers - Dispute a warranty status

@Hailew wrote:

Ok, ill contact them.

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.