Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0047tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have some doubt in my mind that, Is there any way to upgrade the graphic card on my laptop as I'm facing a lot of issues with the FPS drop with the current graphic card attached to my laptop (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 ) while playing Call of duty Modern Warfare and Warzone battle royal games. Please help me with the solution that wether my laptop has access to change the current graphic card with the high-end graphic cards?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Rishabh08 

No you can't upgrade video card on your machine, it is soldered down to its System board. Therefore you have to buy a new System board (if available).  Page 56 of the following manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06377664.pdf

shows a list of System boards for the series, none of them has GTX 20xx video card.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.