cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HDMI port

HP Recommended
hp pavilion gaming 15-cx0000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! I bought a laptop two years ago and recently bought a monitor that supports hdmi 1.4; I was wondering if with an hdmi cable I can transmit 1920x1080 resolutions at 144hz (monitor characteristics). And another question is about whether the hp pavilion gaming 15-cx0000 laptop has hdmi 1.4 input Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3
Level 19
Level 19
88,475 88,360 11,290 24,244
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DiogoRodrigues 

Machine has

HDMI v2.0 supporting up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz

The normal rule is refresh rate goes up, resolution will go down and vise versa. You can use HDMI version 2 cable and most likely you would get 1920 x 1080 at 120Hz.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So just for make sure you are saying that my computer has a hdmi 2.0 port? My english is not the best. Thanks for the help

0 Kudos
Level 19
Level 19
88,475 88,360 11,290 24,244
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DiogoRodrigues 

Yes, page 3 of the manual says that

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation