Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION GAMING 15 ec-1052AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have preloaded HP OMEN COMMAND CENTER , though useless as Settings in there does not open , and besides that there are no additional controls  such as that of performance or cooling except just game statistics . Is there any way ( even consider third party apps ) to overclock my pavilion  gaming notebook ? And except that how to access the SETTINGS from the OMEN COMMAND CENTER in my COACHING section ? It asks me that I  need  to manage access from Mobalytics even though I already have that access , so please do help me with it and even running the OMEN COMMAND CENTER as Administrator does'nt help as it never ever opened . 

SdH
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@SayandeepHaldar Unless the Omen controller was pre-installed on your device when you purchased it, it would not work, as it's designed to work only on certain specific hardware, therefore features such as overclocking, etc..may not work either.

That said, you may use 3rd party software as per your need, however, HP neither supports nor recommends the same, and you may do so, at your own discretion.

Let me know if you need anything else.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ACCTUALLY MY LAPTOP IS NOT AN OMEN ONE BUT IT IS PAVILION GAMING -  #1N1G0PA AND IT SUPPORTS OMEN COMMAND CENTER AS IT IS PRE-INSTALLED AS WELL AS I GET OMEN COMMAND CENTER SDK PACKAGES FROM HP DRIVERS SITE BUT IT IS USELESS BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING EXECPT IT SHOWS ME ABOUT FEW OF THE GAMES I PLAY AND ITS STATISTICS AND THAT TOO IT SAYS THAT I WILL GET THIS FEATURE FOR FREE ONLY FOR FIRST YEAR . IT ONLY SUPPORTS GAMES FROM MOBALYTICS ONLY AND THAT TOO I CANNOT ACESS "SETTINGS" FEATURE THEREIN . IT ASKS ME ACCESS FROM MOBALYTICS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE IT ALREADY . SO WHY IS IT CALLED "COMMAND CENTER"  EVEN THOUGH I CANNOT CONTROL MY LAPTOP FOR PERFORMANCE OR FAN STATS OR ADJUSTMENTS ? INSTEAD IT COMMANDS  ME ABOUT ONE OR TWO GAME STATISTICS , WHY ISN'T IT ANY CONTROL CENTER , SINCE IT'S A GAMING LAPTOP (YEAH , I KNOW IT'S CASUAL GAMING LAPTOP...) ? IS HP SO RUTHLESS ? CANNOT IT AFFORD A SOFTWARE FOR CONTROLLING LAPTOP FOR PERFORMANCE MODES , SILENT MODE , MOVIE MODE , ETC .? THE PRICE I BOUGHT THIS LAPTOP , I GET A SIMILIAR GAMING LAPTOPS FROM OTHER COMPANIES WHO OFFER BETTER SOFTWARE-TO-HARDWARE TUNINGS AND OPTIMIZATIONS , ESPECIALLY ASUS AND MSI.  SHOW ME WHICH LAPTOP DOES'NT HAVE ANY CONTROL CENTER FROM ITS MANUFACTURER , THERE IS NONE EXCEPT HP WHO PROVIDES MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCE PAVILION LAPTOPS . IT'S PRICEY JUST BECAUSE OF IT'S NAME .

SdH
HP Recommended

@SayandeepHaldar

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.